Skip to content
What will happen if I bring an animal to the farm?
- Animals other than service animals will be asked to leave the farm.
- If the disability is not known or obvious the handler will be asked the following questions to confirm the animal is a service animal:
• “Is the animal a service animal required for a disability?”
• “What task has the service animal been trained to do?”
- If the dog is confirmed as a service animal you will be informed of the following:
• Areas that are open to the handler and service
• Location of hand washing areas
• Areas that the service animal can eliminate waster
• Policies at the farm specific to service animals
- If the animal is not a service animal you will be asked to remove the animal from the property.